Friday, December 31

What I Got From/Gave To 2021

Each year means something different to each of us depending upon our faith or lack thereof, where we live, how old we are, our level of education, with whom we live, where we work, and what we decide to give back or take as the 12 months in each year unfold...


2021 for me started with me turning a year older two month earlier...


2021 for me was a continuation of me receiving cancer treatments for non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and metastatic Melanoma...


2021 was an agreement for me to continue teaching Business classes for King University...


2021 was the year that President elect Joe Biden began his 4 year presidency...


2021 was the year of enormous government spending under the guise of fighting COVID-19 that result in structural inflation...


2021 was the year that the Biden administration shut down the Keystone XL Pipeline...


2021 was the year that the Biden adminstration completely open our Southern Borders to illegal immigration.


2021 was the year that saw the biggest increase of illegal drugs enter the USA in 245 year history...


2021 was the year that the Biden administration continued to blame former President Trump for all the problems they were facing...


2021 is the year that the Biden adminstration pulled out of Afghanistan which was the worst insult and humiliation to American dignity and our American soldiers since ending the Vietnam War in shame...


2021 was the year that ended the relationship that I previously had experienced with my brother, my sister, and my daughter...


2021 was the year that showed positive results from all four of my CT Scans...


2021 was the year that resulted in a positive heart cath procedure...


2021 was the year that I became good friends with Daniel a legal immigrant from Mexico...


2021 was the year that I finished writing 3 - 300 page novels...


2021 was the year that my three cats taught me how to be patient and willingly give unconditional love...


2021 was the year that I got my two COVID vaccine shots and booster...


2021 was the year where no vacations were taken due to COVID-19...


2021 was the year that my conservative views outweighed my liberal views.


2021 was the year that we ended our obligation to cable , ending our contracts with phone, wifi, and cable...


2021 is the year that I combine 3 blogs into 1 blogs and increased the number I views I had been receiving each day...


2021 was the year that my 11 year old Siamese cat was diagnosed with cancer...


2021 is the year that I stopped taking Xarelto  and my propensity to bruise easily disappeared even though I had purchased an electric razor...


2021 is the year that I had a couple of root canals but the dentist did an excellent job of minimizing the pain...


2021 was the year that we got a refund check from the IRS...


2021 was the year of heavily promoting CRT in our public school systems...


2021 was the year that the BLM movement stalled...


2021 was the year that I personally refused to become WOKE...


2021 was the year that special prosecutor Durham announced that the Steele Dossier was a HOAX...


2021 was the year of the substantial decline of institutionalize religion...


2021 was the year that the US Government acknowledged the existence of UFO's...


2021 was the year that we had to replace our five year old water softener...


2021 was the year that my 2015 Venza needed a set of new tires...


2021 was the year that my 20 year old microwave needed to be replaced...


2021 was the year that I set up my first playlist on iheart radio of over 600 songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment