Sunday, August 8

Relaxing in My Hot Spring

Each day, I always find time, especially at dusk, to get into my hot tub and relax while looking at the hummingbirds feed and once the darkness descends on the land, I look at the stars in the sky...  sometimes, a falling star (not Hollywood types) more like a shooting star across the sky.


My Hot Springs Spa is over 12 years old and because I have taken care of it, the damn thing has continued to function.  These types of hot tubs like liquids rather than powders in case you have one...  as powders seem to clog up and break down the motor and its moveable parts.

After sitting in the warm waters for a few minutes, I turn on the jets that rather forcefully shoots out water that massages my upper and lower back and neck once I slide down and rest my head on the side.  

I do not keep the temperature up at the highest setting or 104/105 degrees unless it is the middle of the winter, but instead reduce it down to 95/98 degrees during the warmer months.

As the temps start to decline like from the 90's to the 80's, I turn the temp back up to 100.  It is the heat of the water that helps with the massage as well as the relaxing feeling that is easily enjoyed.

It you have not considered a hot tub, you should...

No comments:

Post a Comment