Saturday, July 10

Even Though...

I am taking daily immunotherapy pills and monthly immunotherapy infusions and monthly IVIG infusions to boost my low white and red blood cells, I have still managed to acquire a skin infection on my face, a sinus infection, and now an ear infection.  After two weeks of having my right ear drain throughout the day and night, I finally went to the clinic and was informed by the NP that my right ear was infection and was given two prescriptions for 5 and 7 days respectively.


My age of 73, I am sure, makes things worse but it is a real BITCH getting old and encountering all this stuff, especially after a decade of eating healthy.

I have a constant daily intake of:

  • onions
  • garlic
  • mushrooms
  • peppers
And now that the summer is upon us and our vege garden is producing, my diet now includes a daily dose of:
  • tomatoes
  • squash
  • zucchini

My advice to everyone is to try and stay as healthy as you can for as long as you can, so that when you decide to retire, your retirement years will not be filled doctor visits and physical limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment